Owning a LogoWear Shop
Allows you and your organization, group, business or club the opportunity to have an online shop offering high-quality apparel embroidered with your logo or message.
We create for you a complete online LogoWear Shop presented in your group’s name. You can use your LogoWear Shop to display your car club's emblem or reward volunteers at your charitable organization. LogoWear shops can be a fun and profitable experience.
Having your own LogoWear Shop is a creative and unique opportunity for individuals, small groups, clubs, organizations and charitable enterprises to promote your message.
You, your friends, members or supporters can all wear your embroidered apparel ordered through your own online LogoWear Shop.
And you have choices! You can set the prices to generate profit, or keep the prices at your cost as a promotional tool. You also get to select which items are for sale in your LogoWear Shop, in your colors of course.
Is It a Lot of Work?
No. LogoWear handles all the “backroom” details. LogoWear does all the heavy lifting. We do:
- The online setup
- The embroidering
- The inventory
- The shipping & handling
- Handle the Customer Service responsibility.
You and your group or organization get to enjoy wearing your colors complete with your message.
What Is Included?
LogoWear creates a complete e-commerce solution for you. We host it on our web servers and take care of backing it up. Designed into your LogoWear Shop is "Your Group's Header", a "Shopping Cart", and "Contact Us" capabilities.
During the initial setup you get to choose one of our branded products in the apparel assortment — either a collared polo shirt, a camp shirt, or a crew neck sweatshirt for you to wear, enjoy and to generally whet the appetites of friends or members.
What is involved?
LogoWear does all the "Heavy Lifting"
- We build and host the online shop
- We prepare all the artwork files
- We do all the embroidery
- We receive and process the orders
- We pack and ship the orders
- We man the phones/email handling the Customer Service responsibility
- We track the sales and send you a check for the proceeds, if any, for each month that there are completed sales
Who Operates The Shop?
As described LogoWear does all the “Heavy Lifting”. You just let people know about your LogoWear Shop, and wear that shirt/sweatshirt that comes with owning your own shop.
Changes and Expansion
Your basic 3-page set-up includes a Home Page, a Catalog Page and a Contact Page with your chosen 3 garments. You can add additional items from our apparel and embroidery catalog to your LogoWear Shop’s Shopping Cart. Just let us know what item you want to add and the retail price that you want to sell it for.
Simple and Straightforward: LogoWear tracks all the sales from your LogoWear Shop and calculates your profit, if any. For each month in which there are completed sales with a profit, if any, you will receive a check.
There is an initial one-time fee of $295.00 and a monthly maintenance fee of $25.00 for the basic shop. This includes the building of your very own online LogoWear Shop with 3 items, the site’s hosting, the shopping cart and regular monthly maintenance, which includes adding and removing items and 24/7 customer service.
No hidden fees or charges, no monthly minimums, no catches, no hooks; simply a great opportunity for you and/or your group to raise some money or just have some fun.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a logo?
- No. You can just use the name of your group or organization, but if you have a logo all the better. Don't have a logo but want one, LogoWear's art department can aid in designing one for your organization.
- What's it going to cost?
- The initial cost is a one time $295, for that fee you get the basic 3 page website, home page shopping cart with 3 items and a contact us page.
- Is there an initial minimum order to set up our LogoWear Shop?
- No, there are no minimum orders.
- How many items come in my LogoWear Shop?
- The basic shop has 3 items, of your choice, on display for purchase. You may add as many items as you desire.
- Can I start my LogoWear Shop with more than three items?
- Yes, there is no maximum number of items that you can add to your shop.
- What is the LogoWear Shop cancellation policy?
- You can cancel your LogoWear Shop by submitting your request in writing at anytime. There are no penalty fees. Upon receipt of your intent we will discontinue your LogoWear Shop, however, all orders in the system will be completed, and all proceeds, if any, due you will be disbursed at their normal scheduled time. If we are warehousing inventory for you, these items will be shipped and billed to your account.
- Does our LogoWear Shop have a shopping cart?
- Yes. Our techs create a complete eCommerce solution for your LogoWear Shop which includes your shop's header, a shopping cart complete with contact us information and email capabilities.
- Who determines the retail price and margin of profit?
- You do. During the initial setup you have to select the items for your Shop from LogoWear's apparel catalog. Then you determine the retail selling price for those items ... and you get to keep the difference.
- Which credit cards are accepted for apparel purchases?
- We currently accept American Express, Visa and Master Card.
- Are sales taxes applicable?
- Yes, all applicable taxes apply.
- When an item is sold how and when do we get the money?
- With the basic LogoWear Shop (hosted on our server and where we handle the credit card processing) you will receive a check, along with the accompanying paperwork, for each month you have profit, if any, from completed sales.
- Who takes care of Shipping and Handling?
- LogoWear handles all the shipping and handling.
- What is the normal delivery time for each order?
- Orders are normally shipped withinin 5 working days.
- Who handles customer service questions and issues?
- LogoWear works with the consumer to answer all questions and resolve any problems.
- What is LogoWear's policy regarding damaged merchandise or inferior workmanship?
- LogoWear guarantees the quality of the garment as well as the quality of the decoration. If the customer is not completely satisfied with the product we will gladly remake it for them.
- Who determines the item's styles and colors?
- You do. You determine not only the style but the colors of the garments. Your LogoWear Shop will display and offer items only in the styles and colors you have chosen.
- Can we add apparel items to the selection?
- Yes. You can make additions at any time, but we prefer that you make changes on a monthly basis.
- Can we change the apparel selection periodically?
- Yes, in fact we suggest that you do. LogoWear is always offering new as well as seasonal items.
- What if we want screen printed Tee Shirts too?
- Screen printing is available but is handled separate and apart from the LogoWear Shop program. However, if you do order screened imprinted merchandise, those items can be added to your LogoWear Shop once they are completed. Your sales representative will explain the process if you are interested.
Galleria of Shops
Firefighter Carl V. Bini Foundation
Partners in Sound
Vigilante Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning
Country Donuts and More
The Port Authority of NY & NJ Police Department
Oscar (Mayer) Wilde
Lustalgia Brand Shirts
The Chip Board
The Museum of Gaming History
Greg Susong Memorial
Casino Collectibles Club
The Walsh Electric
Helbock, Nappa & Gullucci
A. Brownfeld Auto Service
Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
The Casino Chip & Gaming Token Collectors Club, Inc.
Against Breast Cancer
Phone and Fax: 718.761.9786